Our Cancellation/Fail To Attend policy
Tuesday 26th September 2023
- If you do not attend your first registration appointment for any reason, you will not be offered another appointment at Carlton Dental Care.
- We require more then 24 hours notice to cancel your appointments, if you late cancel your appointment within 24 hours twice, you will not be offered any more appointments.
- If you fail to attend your appointments twice (this means not letting us know you are not attending), you will not be offered any more appointments at Carlton Dental Care.
- You are welcome to leave us a voice message at any time on 01159873306/01159879500 or email us at email@example.com if you need to inform us of cancelling your appointment.
- As an NHS patient, you will be seen by any of our available clinicians at the practice, suitable to your clinical needs and care.
- All patients are treated the same at Carlton Dental Care, and policies are for everyone equally.